Applications for residency will be evaluated using the following
Rental applications will be processed for all prospective
applicants 18 years of age and older who will be the responsible
leaseholder. (A non-refundable application fee must be paid for
each occupant 18 years of age and older.)
SALARY AND INCOME
- All residents must show proof of legal and verifiable
- If employed, applicant must provide their two most recent pay
stubs, and the employer will be contacted to verify
- All other sources of income must be verified. These
sources and verification could include, but are not limited to, tax
returns, bank statements, 1099’s, proof of government payments,
proof of investment or trust fund income, student loan or grant
award documents, Court Orders for child or spousal support,
- Gross monthly income of combined applicants must be 3 times the
scheduled rent of the apartment being leased.
- Roommate applications must be processed simultaneously.
- Applicant credit history is evaluated by a third-party
screening service, RealPage Inc.
- Applicant’s credit history will be reviewed for late payments,
charge-offs, unpaid collections, bankruptcies, judgments and
eviction records. Applicant’s credit score will be derived
from this review.
- Applicants with a RealPage Inc. Screening score of 700 to 1000
will be approved upon satisfactory proof of income and rental
- Current address on application must match credit report
- A criminal background check will be run for each
- If an applicant receives an OneSite Screening score of 501 –
699, an additional deposit equal to one month’s rent will be
required in addition to the standard deposit for the unit
(If any of the following
apply, the application will be declined):
- No verifiable income or salary.
- Falsification of application.
- OneSite Screening credit score resulting in a decline.
- Non-U.S. citizens who do not provide the required current/valid
government-issued photo identification.
- A criminal record that poses a threat to the apartment
community will result in an automatic denial.
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
- A security deposit is required to be paid in full prior to
moving in. If applicant is not approved, a check for the full
deposit amount (not including application fees) will be mailed
within twenty-one (21) days of notification.
- If after seventy-two (72) hours you or any co-applicants
withdraw an application, we will retain all application deposits as
liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further
obligation to each other.
- Application fees may be paid by check, money order, cashier’s
check or credit card.
- All move-in rent and deposits must be paid by money order or
cashier’s check. No cash will be accepted. If the bank
returns the application fee, the application will automatically be
- Maximum number of persons per apartment: 2 persons per bedroom
plus 1. Example: 1 bedroom limit is 3 people, 2 bedroom limit
is 5 people, 3 bedroom limit is 7 people. In the event an
adoption or birth of a child occurs causing the occupants to exceed
the maximum number permitted per bedroom, residents will have until
the expiration of the lease term to transfer to the appropriate
apartment to comply with occupancy limits.
- Guarantors are accepted when:
The rent to income ratio is not met by the applicant, or
Applicant does not have a credit history.
- Guarantors must complete an application for residency and be
processed through OneSite Screening as a guarantor with a score of
700 – 1000.
- Guarantor must have income of 5 times the monthly rent.
- Guarantor must sign the Guaranty of Lease Agreement.
· Guarantor must reside in the United
APPLICANTS WITHOUT A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
- All applicants must show current/valid government-issued photo
identification before move in.
- Proof of income – Acceptable sources included two recent
paycheck stubs or six months of bank statements. Students may
also submit the I-20 as an acceptable source of income
- Applicants without a social security number will be required to
pay an additional security deposit.
- Residents will be required to provide proof of personal
liability insurance with limits of no less than $100,000 per
occurrence and covering the apartment rented by the resident.
COMPREHENSIVE REUSABLE TENANT SCREENING REPORTS
- We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening